Under what circumstances can I return a product?
Returns are from us Only from consumers(B2C) accepted in the following cases:
- The product was damaged / delivered defect
- Contrary to his expectation, the product does not like the product
If you are not 100%satisfied with your product, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org to find a solution together.
When can I return a product?
We only accept returns that within the first 14 days after delivery were sent back. The date of delivery in accordance with the shipment information of the shipping service provider (or the day from which the package is ready to be picked up in the parcel shop) and the date of the return lever is decisive for this period, which must be kept by the customer until the order is completely reimbursed.
If a product has been returned to us after this 14 day, we cannot reimburse the order. In this case, we can send the product returned to us outside the deadline at the customer's expense.
How do I return a product?
Please ask your return about this Form at. We only accept returns that are registered using this form.
The cost of the return must be borne by the customer and, depending on the product type & size, can amount to € 5.90 to € 18.90 (shipping costs outside of Germany may differ).
Right of Withdrawal
(Consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes who, mostly, cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a uniform order and are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must (Lumière Design GmbH, Zwi-Schulmann-Weg 10, 48167 Münster, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear explanation (Registration of the return via the Form) inform about your decision to revoke this contract.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification to the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we have all payments that we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs, which result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us to repay), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day, on which the notification of your revocation of this contract was received. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with them; Under no circumstances will you be charged for fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have provided the proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier time is.
You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest 14Days from the day you inform us of the revocation of this contract JBS Sales & Logistics GmbH, Handelsweg 3-5, 48465 SchüttorfTo return or hand over. The deadline is preserved if you submit the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
They bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the quality, properties and functionality of the goods not necessary to deal with them.
Exclusion or expansion reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination of the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- to deliver goods that can quickly spoil or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 14 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparable from other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- To deliver sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack when the seal was removed after delivery.